At our residential Summer Retreat, we offer:
- Beautiful vegetarian food, cooked with love.
- We provide cutlery and white crockery and all water in the kitchen comes from the retreats own springs.
- Sheltered and scenic camping for several tents, with soft springy grass and plenty of places to lean back and gaze. Camping tickets are limited, so do book early to avoid disappointment!
- We have space for 24 adults in dormitory accommodation, one standard twin room and one single bedroom. There is also an en-suite twin bedroom in the mill building with disabled access and facilities. The rooms are clean and mainly basic dormitory style with newly updated toilet and washing facilities.
- For those sleeping in, all bedding is provided though we recommend bringing an extra topper or bedroll for maximum comfort.
- Protection from the elements, in the form of a large communal marquee for workshops and indoor recreation and dining areas.
- A four day magical journey with creative, exciting and inspiring talks, activities, ceremony and workshops. Please click here for more info
- Space and community, with hidden corners to sit alone and ponder
- Experienced, knowledgeable and loving facilitators who know how to create safe magical spaces. Click here to meet the team