- Beautiful organic vegetarian food, which we will all cook as a community
- Sheltered and scenic camping for 30 to 40 tents (plus a few camper vans), with soft springy grass and plenty of places to lean back and gaze
- Outside and inside washing and cooking facilities. Please note that we only have two electric showers, so opportunities to luxuriate in hot frothy waterfalls of pleasure will be limited. However we will provide wonderful washing spaces, so you can stay fresh and clean.
- Protection from the elements, in the form of a large communal marquee for workshops and indoor celebrations
- A four day magical journey with creative, exciting and inspiring talks, activities, ceremony and workshops. Please click here for more info
- Space and community, with hidden corners to sit alone and ponder
- Experienced, knowledgeable and loving facilitators who know how to create safe magical spaces. Click here to meet the team.
This is rural West Dorset and the phone signal can be very patchy, so don’t expect your technology to be that reliable! If you need to leave an emergency contact with friends and family please let us know and we can you a number.